Ack! I've been tagged.
First, sorry for the no-posts. I got a yucky icky virus, then Silas the toddler got a yucky icky virus so we've been cleaning ourselves up and resting around here.
Second, Carrie over at Adventures in Vegetarianism has tagged me, that wily lass! So basically, I get to share with you 5 things you probably don't know about me. Then I'm supposed to tag 5 people to do the same, but seriously folks, I don't think I "know" 5 bloggers well enough to do it. But I'll do what I can! ;)
Link to your tagger and post these rules.
Share 5 facts about yourself.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
1. I sing and play guitar. Sometimes in front of people. Performing at open mics have been known to happen. I started playing when I was 15 and somehow never forgot, even though months can go by where "there's dust on my guitar."
2. I'm a REALLY GOOD burper. Seriously. I can't burp the alphabet or anything, but I've got scary deep, loud burps that would knock your socks off. In fact, I won a burping contest in high school, and I have video footage to prove it.
3. I loooooove science fiction. I'm a total SF geek. I've even been to a science fiction/fantasy conference!!! It's true. It wasn't a trekkie thing, just a celebration of all things geeky and science fiction-y. It was SO FUN. I'm planning on going to another one in April.
4. I was salutatorian of my high school class.
5. I'm naturally very flexible.
Ok, so I tag McMama, even though I think she's recently done a similar meme...and Veganf even though she has no idea who I am...
Seriously, I'm a NOTORIOUS lurker. The blogs I read are either high traffic or I'm lame and never comment, so the authors would be all "WTF? Who is this person?"
So my new year's resolution is to now start commenting on more people's blogs. ;)
Ok, I promise to update soon with food...I have a few new pics to post and I have been cooking despite illness. But right now my services are being requested in toddler form - "Mama! Book! Nigh-nights!" So, nigh-night for now.